Tuesday, May 23, 2017



I like this picture because it was taken on the practice in frutillar this summer. The photo shows from left to right Kevin, Matías, Alvaro and me, we were a work team, and we have a really good time working together. I can't remember who took the picture. The place where the photo was taken is very beautifull, it is located nearly to frutillar, i can't remember where exactly, but the principal caracteristic of this place is the "ñadi" soil. A funny detail of that day is that Kevin and me found leechs stuck to our legs. I think it is and important picture beceause it was the first practice of our career, someday we will see this photo and think what a great days these was, and how much we learn in this field trip. I hope we all still in contact in the future, and from time to time get together and remember days like that.

1 comment: