Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Earthquake!

Earthquakes... I remember pretty well the earthquake of february 2010. I was playing on my playstation 3 when my dad says that i have to go under the door. I thought that he was exageratting, the earthquake was very soft in that moment, but then... it began to take strengh. i could hardly stand. the floor moved like the sea, i saw waves on it. I live on a fourth floor, it isn't high, but i really felt like the whole apartment had been falling apart. Then when it finally finished, i didnt realize what i had experienced, until i heard scream and crying other neightbors. I remember too the earthquake of 2015, i was traveling in bolivia by my own, i was in Rurrenabaque when i saw on the tv of a food store that there was an earthquake in Chile with epicenter in Coquimbo, and my mom was in Coquimbo in that moment! i worried a lot for her and i called her inmediatly, i was able to talk to her, it was like a miracle, because everyone was calling and it was impossible to communicate. but i walk to her and she told me that she was fine, evacuating beacuse of the tsunami alert but fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment