Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Autobiography

My name is Ignacio, i was born in Santiago, im twenty. I live with my parents and my brother in ñuñoa. I studied in Liceo Manuel de Salas school, this is a few blocks of my home. When i finish the school i took a sabbatical year, i worked and saved some money, and then i traveled  around south america, i were in bolivia, precisely in bolivian plateau and amazonia, then i went to Brasil, i keep traveling around the amazon, i saw very beautiful places, too much life in there. Then i went to Perú, but leaving Brasil wasn't easy, i had to travel by boat in the amazon river for a week, it was a really nice trip, we slept in hammocks and we enjoy the show that the nature gives.
Well followers that's all for now, maybe another day i keep telling travel stories.

7 comments:

  1. i think is very loser live with your parents man , but it's not my business. see you man

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow ignacio is incredible for where is travel so beautiful places i am impress

    ReplyDelete
  3. You travel must have been amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, did you get a cute picture

    ReplyDelete